There hasn't been a lot going on here. I'm a pretty boring person. I don't have anything exciting to write about. It's just the same ol' same ol' here.
Jason is super busy. He's gone for 10-12 hours a day. It will get worse if he is categorized as an EWO (Electronic Warfare Officer). That stuff is top secret so he'd have to do his homework there and leave all of his stuff at school. He's hoping for EWO. I think the scarf drop is in a few weeks. Thats when we'll know what he's been categorized to. Since Jason and I don't have a lot of time to spend together I usually take Luke into the computer room, where Jason works on his mission planning each night, and we play in there. After Luke goes to bed I'll go back in and read. I'm not in there all the time though. Sometimes it gets boring. Sorry Jason! He works so hard. I'm very proud of him.
I went to the Dr. yesterday. The gummy bear and I are doing well. I heard the heart beat for about 3 seconds. Luke cried the whole time they were looking for the heart beat. He doesn't like it when the Dr's do anything to me. So protective of me!
I went grocery shopping today. I bought a bunch of food I didn't need but my excuse was "I'll use part of it for the lady I'm taking lunch and dinner to". There's a lady in my ward that broke her leg and is having meals taken to her this week. It's my turn tomorrow. And I found an actual post office. It's behind a strip mall in a residential area. It seemed weird.
I started reading Harry Potter. I've passed up Jason! He's been busy and I'm home all day, it was bound to happen.
It has been raining a lot. I love it though.
I don't go anywhere unless I have to because A) It's raining and I don't want to drag Luke around in the rain or B) It's hot...on those very rare occasions when it's not raining. Luke and I stay inside most of the time. I did buy bubbles though so Luke and I can go out back and he can watch the bubbles. I'm trying to read more. Some people have given me some great suggestions about what I should read. I wish I could read faster!
Soooo, thats about it. Not a whole lot going on. Oh, I did clean out my e-mail! Thats an accomplishment. Now if I could just get my clothes folded and hung up ... that'd be a miracle! Good grief, I'm lazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment