Monday, July 2, 2007

Luke sleeping

Luke likes to sleep in the top left corner of his crib. It doesn't matter if I put him in the very center of his crib he makes his way to that corner. He also likes to hug the bumper while he's sleeping. Our A/C was broken so Luke was in a onesie instead of regular PJ's. He kicked his covers off because it was so warm. Thats pretty standard for him though ... when we check on him before we go to bed he's usually kicked his blankets off.

It's a little hard to see, sorry, but you can see the head of the bed just behind his arm. His head is in the corner. Had I thought about it I would have held the camera to the other side of him so you could see his head in the corner. It's so funny!

Sometimes he'll have his other arm under the bumper so he's really hugging it. Other times we'll find him pulling it down hiding his head. I'm not sure why he does it. Perhaps he'll be like his grandpa, my dad, who sleeps with the blankets over his face.

1 comment:

Ron said...

That is the only way to sleep because it keeps the monsters away from you. Now I now why the thunder and lightning don't wake him up at night.
Dad