We went to the Children's Museum yesterday. The boys had a blast. Jason and I loved it too! I wish I was a little kid. Then I wouldn't have looked so silly running after the balls in the science room!
A light up piano. They push a button and the corresponding light lights up and makes a sound.
In the Science room there were a whole bunch of plastic balls (the kind in McDonalds play places) and the kids were supposed to put them in holes which made the balls go through different lifts and tubes to get to a container in the center of the room. Every few minutes an alarm would go off and all of the balls collected would fall from the ceiling. They didn't care so much about that as they did just running around picking up the balls and watching them get sucked into the tubes. This one below was a cork-screw sort of thing, you had to turn the wheel to make the ball go up.
Luke found more balls for us!
The two silver tubes at the bottom of the picture had air blowing out in such a way the the balls floated over the tube and wouldn't fly away. It was neat! Luke thought it was funny to see the balls floating.
In the Imagination room there is a fire truck, a water play place where kids can spray out the "fire" (pictures of fire drawn on metal pieces that swing back and forth), a farm, farm house and a grocery store.
Luke in the corn field!
In the tractor. Gotta go harvest that corn!
Luke does the grocery shopping now! -- I wish! -- This is the pretend grocery store. I would have loved this when I was little. He liked getting all kinds of food to put in his basket. He picked all fruits and veggies, way to be healthy Luke!
Then he got to put all of his food on the check stand! The little girl in the pink was so cute and "rang up" his total. It cost 23 dollars.


5 comments:
Yeah for children's museums! We love the one we have here too, it's a good time! Glad you all had a good time being a kid again!! :)
Looks like you have been up to so much fun. Hurray for summertime!
What cute pictures! Looks like you guys had tons of fun.
That looks like so much fun. There is a kids museum here that I totally want to go to...but I am sure they would look at us funny with no kids! We will stick with the aquarium for now!
I didn't know you had a blog! I hope you don't mind that I saw your name and sneaked a peak! Do you care if I keep looking?
Post a Comment