Monday, July 13, 2009

Has it been long enough yet?

If I posted more often I wouldn't have to sit down and post so much at once! I just can't seem to get that concept through my head very easily. Anyway ... We'll start with my last little spree to Goodwill. I love thrift stores!


Found a skirt and shirt. When I got home I realized why this shirt was given to goodwill -- it had some light blue spots on one shoulder, oh well. I think it all came out after two washes and some shout spray.


Found a pair of super cute brown flats.


This is a Christmas advent calendar. I've wanted one like this for a while but never bothered to look during Christmas and didn't want to pay $30 + dollars for one. I must have had rose colored glasses on the day I bought this because once I got this home it started falling apart. Two or three doors fell off and a few knobs fell off too. Once again, oh well. It can all be fixed and hey, it was only 3 bucks!

2 comments:

Mika said...

Bethany, those are among the cutest shoes I've ever seen IN MY LIFE. Seriously.

janabigelow said...

Way to go! Look at all your great finds and extra money you got!