Friday, June 5, 2009

POOL!!

We bought a pool and oh, is it wonderful! The boys LOVE the pool. We fill it up one evening, let it get warm all through the next day and the boys get in it around 4pm. It's nice warm water by then. Jason and I sit in camping chairs right next to the pool with our feet in. Our backyard is not shaded in any way so Jason and I hold umbrellas to shade the pool and ourselves. We want to get a patio canopy or something but they're surprisingly expensive! 



Jason tried making an umbrella rig but it was too windy and kept getting blown over.



3 comments:

Linz said...

What a perfect summer activity.

Tiffany said...

Looks like tons of fun! I hope Kylee gets over her fear of pools so that we can join you someday!

Megan said...

Looks like tons of fun! Try your local Craigs list for a patio umbrella. We have been selling tons of stuff from my mom's estate and have become believers in Craigs list as long as you play it safe.