Friday, June 5, 2009

How does my garden grow?

I've planted a "garden", loosely speaking. I planted flowers into flowers pots and put them on my patio. I bought Gerber Daisies and Vincas from the nursery, growing but not blooming completely. I did have Marigolds, but the put got broken and the dirt got scattered ... The boys are really good about not playing with my flowers. Luke has tried to take handfuls of dirt out but lately he's been distracted by other things outside, mainly the pool.

Just starting out


My (not again!) Vincas. More are blooming now. I have about 3 blossoms. They usually stay for 4 or 5 days and then fall off. 

My Daisies (oh geez, still underlining but at least it's black). I thought they were going to be pink, thats what was shown on the little tag. Oh well, these are very pretty.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Isn't gardening fun! I love looking out at my pots everyday, especially when I can see the progress my plants are making!

Luella said...

Just found your blog... very cute!