Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Luke pictures

Luke looking at me through our back sliding glass window.

Luke peeking around the door at me.

Like Mommy like son!! Mmm, I love Doritos! Apparently, Luke likes them too.

1 comment:

Gma. Devon said...

Peek-A-Boo, Luke! He is getting so grown-up looking now! Boo-Hoo! I love the photo of him with his arm up to the shoulder in the Doritos bag! He gets a big thumbs-up from PApa Ron and Gma. Devon for loving Doritos!!!
And I put the photo of him spooning yogurt all over himself onto my desktop! It's definitely much easier to feed them yourself, but you're right--they sure want to do it themselves!!! As messily as possible! At least he's not like Uncle Tom who wouldn't eat but would keep food in his mouth pretending to chew for hours until we had to dump him upside down over the trash can!