Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Black eye

Luke has his first black eye. Poor baby. It happened on Saturday. We were in the kitchen and somehow he hit his cheek on the bay window seat. I was facing the stove and heard a light thud and him crying. I went over and thought he hurt his mouth, thankfully he didn't!! Then I saw the little, tiny, scratch on his cheek and right before my eyes a small bruise started to appear. His cheek and lower eye were puffy all day, and maybe even a little on Sunday. The bruise just kept getting worse. I didn't take him to the Dr. because after his initial shock of getting hurt he calmed down and acted normally, also nothing is wrong with his actual eye. Finally, today, 4 days later, it's finally getting better.

About 10 or 15 minutes after his accident.


A few hours after.

Monday.

Tuesday.

3 comments:

Ford Family said...

Aww poor guy... But even with a black eye, he's still adorable!

Karen and Joe said...

OOHHH ouch!!! poor guy! It's a good thing that little boys are indestructible!!! :) He's soo cute!

Gma. Devon said...

That looks suspiciously like the wound made by a light saber! Have Jason and Luke been messing around with Star Wars weapons behind your back????