Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Harrison

Harrison is 2 1/2 months old. He is 13 pounds and 22 1/2 inches long.

His two month old photo.

Does he look like Mommy or Daddy?

Wide awake!

Keeping Daddy company.

Pre-burrito baby. (we call him a burrito baby when he's all bundled up in his blanket). He's in his church clothes (a onesie with a tie sewn completely onto it, wish I could take the credit for that!)

Burrito baby. He's all wrapped up ready to go to bed.

Time for bed!

4 comments:

Linz said...

I love his tie!

Gma. Devon said...

What a cutie-patootie! He is a doll! I think he has Mommy's eyes and Daddy's mouth! I especially like the "Burrito Baby" concept. I can just smell the salsa! HAHAHAHAHAH My favorite picture is where he is smiling in his sleep on your shoulder! He is gonna be BIG!

Ford Family said...

Oh what a sweet "little" guy!

Karen and Joe said...

Super cute! I can't believe how big your boys are! And how much they look alike! To me at least! Love the church clothes! We had that same onsies for Ryan, it was a hoot!