I can't remember if I posted this before but Luke is 23 pounds and 31 inches tall. He is talking more often. He babbles most of the time but I'm beginning to understand him more, which I find very exciting!! He likes to say Cheese (Sounds Like: Chss), Water (SL: Ah-er), Trash (SL: Ash), Bubble (SL: Bubbow). He'll copy other things I say but I can't remember them at the moment. :(
Harrison is a talker also!! He and I will coo at each other for a long time! I don't know what he's saying but we sure do have great conversations. He doesn't enjoy talking with Daddy as much....That makes Daddy sad. Harrison is a real Mommas boy though.
A family in Jasons flight is having a garage sale this weekend and they've invited us to be part of it. I am so excited about it! I've been collecting things to sell for the past week or so. It's amazing how much stuff (a.k.a. junk that I haven't used or even thought about for a loooong time) is hidden in little nooks and crannies...The thing I'm most thankful about is that Jason has agreed to sell some of his things!!! -- That is going to shock his mom! -- He's finally getting rid of clothes that don't fit and clothes that he's never even worn since before we were married (FYI: we were married 5 1/2 years ago!) I am SO excited to have all of that old clothing out of our closets! Hallelujah!
The Boys and I have been going on walks almost every day. I enjoy walking through our neighborhood -- and imagining how I'd redo the front yards I don't like. It's nice to get out of the house. The weather has been wonderful. I push Luke in the stroller and carry Harrison in the front baby backpack. Our neighborhood is a bit hilly so it gives me a small work out climbing up those hills. I walk about 2 miles. I try to start our walk an hour before Lukes nap so that he can go to sleep soon after we get home. Luke seems to like looking at the birds and airplanes and he also points out cars. Harrison sleeps the whole time.
Some things about me...I finished sewing all of my burp rags. Now comes the tedious task of cutting little slits all around the edge so it'll fray. I can do that while watching TV or a movie. I've been reading a lot lately. I like to read while I nurse Harrison, if Luke is asleep. I've read about 5 books in the last month or so...my two favorites are "Small Steps: The Year I Got Polio" by Peg Kehret and "Betsy and The Emperor" by Statin Rabin. Right now I'm reading "I Am David" by Anne Holm.
That's all for now. I'm going to bed.


2 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.
Very cute blog. I really like the idea of the blog. It makes it so easy to keep updated on family and friends that we are not able to see as often as we would like. Congrats on your beautiful family.
Love,
Andy, Megan & Baby Hiatt
Post a Comment