Thursday, January 17, 2008
Scarf Drop
Each flight that goes through this training has some sort of theme for the scarf drop. The flight that had their scarf drop around Halloween had to dig through a pumpkin to find their scarf. Eeeeew! Jasons flight, most likely the flight commanders, decided that everyone would have a whipped cream pie thrown in their face! The scarf was in a zip lock baggie at the bottom of the pie tin. I was given the honor of throwing the pie in Jasons face! Afterwards I told him I felt bad and he said "If you've gotta do it, you might as well do it well, and you did!" The part he liked the least was having the smell of the whipped cream in his nose, he said it smelled like sour milk! He washed his hair twice and even used q-tips in his nose to get the smell out!! I really want to post the video that we took of me getting him with the pie! I'll just need Jasons help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Well, Did he make EWO? And just to let you know, I think I would have had a blast throwing a pie in Jakes face! I love all the new blogs. You sound busy. Good luck with having that new baby!!!
I think you should have a pie ready when Harrison is born and throw it in the doctors face. Tell him it is a tradition in the Air Force. Love Dad
Post a Comment