New Years was nice. Luke went down around 6:30 or 7:00. Jason and I rented two movies to watch: Oceans 13 and The Simpsons Movie. I really enjoyed Oceans 13....as for The Simpsons Movie? Jason got a bigger kick out of it than I did.
Jason is back at work today. Boo Hoo! Luke and I sure enjoyed having him home. He was given almost two weeks off!!
My pregnancy is going well. I sure hope this month goes by fast. I'm tired of being pregnant! My next check-up is in a week and a half. Harrison is moving around A LOT. Not just little foot or hand pokes either...I mean MOVING! It feels like he's doing summer-salts, back flips and any other kind of acrobatics!
Luke is ALMOST walking by himself. He'll hold one of our hands and walk (very carefully, it's so cute!) He'll hold onto walls or pretty much anything so he can walk. One day soon I'm sure he'll let go and walk by himself.
I'll post some pictures soon. Jason is going to join me on this blog also and we'll try to get a video up once a month.


No comments:
Post a Comment