Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Journey Continues

Well, the fun just never ends. At least, it feels that way. I had my 38 week check up today. Baby H hasn't dropped (the Dr. didn't have to tell me that one, I occasionally have a hard time breathing). He is doing well though. He's moving regularly and his heart rate is around 150 -- at least thats what I think I heard the nurse tell the Dr. By this time with Luke I wasn't pregnant anymore so this seems weird. I don't really feel like I'll be pregnant forever but I worry that the annoying pains will still be here after I give birth. Oh how I hope I can sleep comfortably after baby H is born, even if it is for only 2 hours at a time. I took another preggy side picture of me that I'll post soon...as soon as I feel like turning on the PC. The MAC, which I'm using right now, always uploads the pictures sideways--Annoying! My Stomach seems to be stretched to the max now. I tried lowering the panel on my shorts because I thought thats what was causing me to feel tightness but no ... it relieved nothing, which made me laugh. I have another check up next week. Will I make it that long? I don't know what it's like to go into labor naturally (I was induced with Luke) so I'm nervous about that. Will I wake up in the middle of the night with horrible contractions??? Will I go into labor during rush hour (my hospital is across town, 35 minutes away without traffic)??? Will Jason be in the vault where I can't reach him!?!? He did give me a number for the front desk so they can get him if I need him, which is a huge relief. On a happier less stressed note my SIL sent me a care package of things she's used for nursing that she doesn't need anymore. One of the best things she included was a Medela breast pump, YAY! The next best thing is a cute, cute nursing night shirt. It has cute little baby foot prints all over it.

This is all for now. I'll update again later. I'll try to get some pictures and things posted tomorrow night after Luke goes to bed. I've basically given up using the computer while Luke is awake.

No comments: