I'm about 37 weeks along now. I'm not too uncomfortable, just awkward! I only waddle a little, and it's mostly because of sore muscles. Sitting on the floor playing with Luke isn't so bad, just getting up to go after him is hard. I have days of high energy and days of no energy. I hope it doesn't take long after baby H is born for me to feel normal again. I am getting excited for him to come and have been getting organized so life doesn't seem too chaotic when he's finally here. I'm just scared for Luke. I know he'll have a hard time while I'm in the hospital...it'll be a rough few days for him while I'm gone.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Makes a great table!
I'm about 37 weeks along now. I'm not too uncomfortable, just awkward! I only waddle a little, and it's mostly because of sore muscles. Sitting on the floor playing with Luke isn't so bad, just getting up to go after him is hard. I have days of high energy and days of no energy. I hope it doesn't take long after baby H is born for me to feel normal again. I am getting excited for him to come and have been getting organized so life doesn't seem too chaotic when he's finally here. I'm just scared for Luke. I know he'll have a hard time while I'm in the hospital...it'll be a rough few days for him while I'm gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Darn, now you have discovered my secret!! Love Dad
Post a Comment