Thursday, January 17, 2008

A date, a date, a very important date!

On Jan. 5th Jason and I had our first date in over a year and about 4 months. We hadn't left Luke with a babysitter so we could go on a date, well, ever. I never felt the need to. At first he was so tiny and slept all the time that I didn't mind taking him anywhere (except for the movies). Then, he learned to make noise and play with his food and sometimes all we could do was look after Luke instead of having a conversation with each other. I really don't remember the last date we went on before Luke was born. As some of you may recall Jason was gone for 6 weeks prior to Lukes birth and came home two days before Luke was born. So, our last official date was probably in September of '06.

Sooo, for our "first" date a good friend of ours came over just after I put Luke to bed. Jason and I quickly got some dinner and then went to see "National Treasure: Book of Secrets". We loved it.

For our next date I want to play mini golf or go bowling.

No comments: