We're all fine and dandy but our computers aren't linked together tonight so I can't get any pictures off of the other computer. I'll have Jason fix it tomorrow.
Nothing really new or exciting here. The boys have come down with a cough. No surprise there we seem to have recurring colds this winter. Jason has been helping Harrison walk but Harrison doesn't really have much interest in walking unless he's next to something. It's cute to watch Harrison "walk" because he sticks his legs out really far in front of him.
Luke is talking a lot more and copying more words all the time. He loves to play a game where he says "Yogurt" and then I say "I don't have any yogurt" in a funny high pitched voice and he'll go on with that using other foods. He gets a big kick out of it. He also likes to hum with me at bedtime and he's beginning to sing songs with me! Today he copied the hand motions to the song "Popcorn Popping". He was trying so hard to do the same hand motions as me. I wanted to laugh so bad because it was so stinking cute but I didn't want him to think I was laughing at him. I had a hard time singing the song. I'm having Jason get more video tapes tomorrow so we can tape Luke.
Pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I loved when Ryan learned to do that hand motions to popcorn popping! It was so funny, he would do the hand motions backwards, if that makes sense. But ya, you totally need to get it on video to cherish forever!
Hope the cough and colds get better soon! We have the same thing going on here...argh! Love this time of year...NOT!!! :)
Your boys are so cute. Isn't time cruel to keep moving forward. I'd love to keep my kidos little. Oh and by the way, so sad about the loud jet. Lame!
I love it when they learn popcorn popping. It melts my heart to see any kid do it. I would love to see video!
It's so funny what little kids think is so funny! I hope the coughs go away soon...I don't like when my baby is sick!! I'm glad you're doing well...and I can't believe harrison is growing up SO fast!!
Ooo I can't wait to see more pics and videos! I miss those boys! (and their parents :o)
Post a Comment