Wednesday, January 14, 2009
That didn't take long
I was joking in one of my recent posts when I said "come back next week to see who's sick and how sick they are"... HOWEVER, I got sick and so did Jason. I thought Harrison was sick because of something I fed him but he had the flu. I got sick on Saturday, puking through the night and was down until Monday. Jason got sick but never threw up, phew! He did get really weak and his muscles were really sore. We both had terrible head aches. I think he didn't get as sick because he got a flu shot. Luke got his flu shot about 2 weeks ago. He hasn't shown any signs of being sick, crossing my fingers he stays healthy! I'm feeling much better now. Jason is getting there. Oh, and Harrison is getting better but along with the flu he got a terrible cough so the Dr. said to keep him off of milk for 3 days. Today is day one. It's been HARD! I give him milk first thing in the morning, after his nap (or naps) and just before bed. He's learning to love water and gatorade instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment