Friday, February 6, 2009
Pictures, Hooray!
Our other computer still isn't working ... well, it us but Jason's got it hooked up to the TV so I just downloaded the pictures to my computer.
This is what happens when I try to fold the boys laundry. They like to help.
Quality Daddy time ... they're both sick (well we're all sick...again. I've lost track of how many times we've gotten sick this winter. It's a drag.)
He loves playing with dishes. I like the look on his face. He may have been "talking" to me at the time, I'm not sure.
Sitting nicely together! YAY! They're also eating a snack which helps to keep them from pushing each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Cute pictures. Hope everyone gets well soon and stays healthy. Angie and I have been sick on and off since the day after Christmas and now she has pneumonia.
Oh I can't believe how big Harrison is getting! They are so cute!
Those boys look more and more alike every day! Sorry you guys are sick. That is how it has been this winter for us too.
Your boys are so cute I can't believe how big they've gotten!
Post a Comment