Friday, January 9, 2009

Potty Training

Luke's potty training is going well. For a few days he ignored his potty. Now he's interested in it again. I've discovered that if I get him settled on the potty and then leave him alone he goes a lot faster than if I'm sitting there with him. Sometimes he likes when we read stories while he's doing his business. After Luke finishes going in his little potty we dump it in the big potty. Luke flushes the toilet and then opens the lid back up and says "Bye Bye". Oh, and Harrison thinks the potty is a toy. Yesterday, Luke had just finished going (thankfully no poo this time) when Harrison came along and threw a little toy care in....nice. Always a joy to clean pee off of a toy. Oh, and there was one time a few days ago when Luke HAD pooped in the potty and Harrison must have wanted to know what the poop felt like because he stuck his fingers in it. SICK!

Aren't you all glad you read my blog? You lucky people you, who get to read about my sons pee and poo. Ha ha... I just rhymed. I'm a poet and didn't know.....it. ha ha ha ha. Oh dear, it's late.

2 comments:

Linz said...

I'm so impressed! I haven't even started with Vi yet. Way to go Luke, and Mommy too!

Sariah English said...

Oh the fun! Isn't potty training the best! Good job.