Friday, December 19, 2008
Shhh, they're sleeping.
They're so sweet when they're sleeping. I've finally put them in the same room at night. Tonight's the third night. We're still struggling with wake up times and Harrison going back to sleep in a new room but we'll get through it. I wish he'd just sleep through the night every night!
Luke holds onto his cars or trucks or plane or bus all night long. He takes a few different vehicles to bed each night.
Oh yeah, he's in a big boy bed now!! I'll have to post pictures of that too. Sometimes he sleeps right next to the wall. He'll turn over and bump into it, making a loud thud but the boys don't notice it. Jason and I were running up there every time we heard it the first few nights he was in his new bed.
This is one of the first sleeping pictures I have of Harrison. He was a light sleeper before so I never dared go in his room. I think it's funny he has his hand over his mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love that you have night flash on your camera! What great photos those are.
Post a Comment