Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa Twins

This was fun. Harrison wouldn't go down for a nap, (oh yeah, I forgot to mention in the boys update that Harrison is transitioning from two naps to one, it's tough but we'll get through it eventually) so I decided to take their Christmas pictures!

Ooooh! Presents!

What did you get???

I hate this hat!

I've been good this year.

Luke got a close-up. I want one too!

4 comments:

Janelle. said...

cute outfits! I am loving it!

Ron said...

WOW! Those are the same outfits that Mom and I wear on Christmas morning. They are going to have a great time opening presents. Love Dad

Ron said...

WOW. Those are the same outfits that Mom and I have when we sit under the tree. Great pictures. They are going to have so much fun opening presents. Love Dad

Sariah English said...

I love how you dressed them! They are so darling