Harrison is 10 months old. In 6 1/2 weeks he'll be a year! How did THAT happen? He is FINALLY eating baby food!! HURRAY! He refused to eat it from about the time we moved here until two weeks ago. I've stopped nursing him. He drinks formula. That change may have helped him move into baby food. I have a few theories about this but I won't bore all of you with them. He is 20 pounds. He wears mostly 12 month clothes. He also eats any dry cereal that Luke is eating. Luke likes to share. I didn't know a 10 month old could eat Captain Crunch with Berries without back teeth. He learned how to crawl up the stairs last week. He thinks it's so fun and laughs when I follow him and say "I'm going to get you!". He really, really likes going up the stairs with Luke. Luke gets to the top sooner and holds the gate open and says "Yay!" and "c'mon Heh-son".
Friday, December 19, 2008
The Boys
Luke is two now!!! I remember being two...Well, I don't exactly remember being two but I remember me as two years old from the home movies my parents have. I'll post some party pictures soon. He's talking more and repeating more words voluntarily. He says "bless you" when anyone sneezes or coughs, including himself. He's learning to hand things to Harrison nicely (sometimes we have to try a few times). He doesn't sit in a booster seat anymore, he sits in a regular chair. He loves to watch movies ... I have mixed feelings about this, but that's a whole new topic. I forget how much he weighs but he wears 2/3 T clothes...depending on the brand. He loves going to nursery at church. The nursery room has windows in the doors, I LOVE looking at him while he's in there. It's so neat to see him without me. The teachers probably get annoyed, I go by at least once every Sunday to peek in, usually between Sunday School and Relief Society. Once I was looking and looking for him and then I found him and he was staring right at me! WHOOPS!! He was fine though. I think he waved, I can't remember.
Harrison is 10 months old. In 6 1/2 weeks he'll be a year! How did THAT happen? He is FINALLY eating baby food!! HURRAY! He refused to eat it from about the time we moved here until two weeks ago. I've stopped nursing him. He drinks formula. That change may have helped him move into baby food. I have a few theories about this but I won't bore all of you with them. He is 20 pounds. He wears mostly 12 month clothes. He also eats any dry cereal that Luke is eating. Luke likes to share. I didn't know a 10 month old could eat Captain Crunch with Berries without back teeth. He learned how to crawl up the stairs last week. He thinks it's so fun and laughs when I follow him and say "I'm going to get you!". He really, really likes going up the stairs with Luke. Luke gets to the top sooner and holds the gate open and says "Yay!" and "c'mon Heh-son".
I brought out the swing to sell it. Who knew the boys would like it now.
I like the star stuck to his forehead.

The boys at breakfast. This isn't how they normally sit though. Harrison is at the end of the table and I'm next to Luke where Harrison is in this picture. Harrison kicked Luke out of the booster seat. I think Harrison really wanted to eat at the table like us, he always tried to climb out of the high chair.
Flying the Mickey plane.
Toes taste so much better after bath time.
Luke loves helping Harrison. Sometimes Luke will "carry" Harrison for me. I'll hold Harrison in front of Luke, Luke puts his arms around him and we'll both walk together holding Harrison. They both think it's funny.
Luke has a POTTY! He was been telling us "poo poo" before he'd go so we decided it was time to get him a potty. Now he doesn't tell us and when we ask him if he's pooped (when we know he has) he says no.
The boys being silly playing on our gate at the top of the stairs. Luke is actually laughing and squealing not crying.
Playing with a little lap-top.
I just wanted everyone else to see how cute Harrison is from the back! And, no he's not wearing polka-dots. They're brown and blue (varying shades) paw prints. As you can see in the previous photo, there's a dog on the front of the shirt. (I probably won't be putting him in this onesie anymore)
Harrison is 10 months old. In 6 1/2 weeks he'll be a year! How did THAT happen? He is FINALLY eating baby food!! HURRAY! He refused to eat it from about the time we moved here until two weeks ago. I've stopped nursing him. He drinks formula. That change may have helped him move into baby food. I have a few theories about this but I won't bore all of you with them. He is 20 pounds. He wears mostly 12 month clothes. He also eats any dry cereal that Luke is eating. Luke likes to share. I didn't know a 10 month old could eat Captain Crunch with Berries without back teeth. He learned how to crawl up the stairs last week. He thinks it's so fun and laughs when I follow him and say "I'm going to get you!". He really, really likes going up the stairs with Luke. Luke gets to the top sooner and holds the gate open and says "Yay!" and "c'mon Heh-son".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am so glad you updated your blog! I have been wondering what has been happening in your neck of the woods. Even when your days seems so dull, those can make the best blogs! We are all mothers, we know how you feel! How are you hanging in there?
Your boys are darling from ANY angle, especially the back--they get that from me, of course! NOTTT!!!!
I love all the pictures! Keep us posted on when it's time to buy a size 3 Santa Suit. Hopefully not just yet, for your sake. I'd like you to have time to get spoiled by sleeping all night, and THEN having to wake up every 10. minutes with a new baby! HAHA.
I forgot to say how much I loved the picture of your little "jailbirds" yelling for the warden! And the fact that Luke now knows when he needs to poop, but denies the fact proves that he's 100% normal!!!!
Your boys are so cute. I'm glad to finally see pictures!
Post a Comment