Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm still here

I haven't had a lot of time to post anything. I'll get to it eventually. We're all doing well.

3 comments:

Sariah English said...

Isn't that how it is! Same day, different mess. I totally understand, but it is good to know you haven't dropped off the face of the planet!

Karen and Joe said...

Hey Bethany! Glad to see you are still around and blogging when you can! Hope to hear more soon and see pics too! :)

Gma. Devon said...

Glad to see more on your blog. You do such a GORGEOUS job! I have never even done scrap-booking, let alone blogging. Plus the fact that I can't remember even two days ago limits my blogging ability. Glad you are the one in the family to do it. We LOVE you so much, Miss Princess Pretty-Kitty. Oops! Make that MRS. Princess Pretty-Kitty. We don't want to get you in trouble with Jason! HAHA!