Finally! Here are some pictures of our trip to UT.
The Van Horns and the Jensens near the pond and water fall at BYU, Having a picnic of J-DAWGS!! YUM!
Luke being SO cute! I LOVE this picture!!!
Luke and Tommy. I asked "Where's your head?" I guess technically, Tommy is right too. :)
The boys weren't giving the blocks enough attention, I guess, so Jason decided to play with them.
Tommy and Luke playing.
Jason, Me, Alice and Jeff. We're all using Biore nose deep cleansing pore strips. Those things are awesome!!
Harrison being happy. I was tickling him.
We went up the Alpine Loop, behind Mt. Timpanogas, and had a picnic...of KFC. Luke really enjoyed corn on the cob.
Me, Luke and Harrison walking around the trailhead near our picnic table.
Our family at Brick Oven...Mmm!
There was a neat old-time barber chair in the lobby of Brick Oven. We put the boys in it. Guess Tommy wasn't too thrilled.
Luke helping Daddy sweep the Jensens kitchen ... It's a long story why we were cleaning for them, but they were very, very busy so we helped out.
Luke discovered their stairs. He'd never climbed on stairs before. He got the hang of it by the second day. He also loved that Alice had a bunch of balloons left over from a bridal shower she threw.
Luke and Tommy playing in the pantry. Usually a daily activity.


No comments:
Post a Comment