Thursday, June 26, 2008

I talked to Jason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I last talked to Jason last Saturday. He said he was pretty sure they were returning from the field on Thursday but he wasn't completely certain. I called this evening to see if he would answer or if the voicemail automatically picked up. It rang once and then quickly rang again. Then it made a funny sound that made me think the voicemail was going to pick up, I was suddenly sad. Then it rang AGAIN and once more and then JASON ANSWERED!!! YAHOOEEEEEE!!! I was SO excited to talk to him I couldn't talk! I was so giddy. He was SO tired. They hadn't slept or ate much while in the field...pretty stressful situation, but thats the point. So we talked for a few minutes and had prayer and then he was off with his friends to get pizza and then go back to his room to zonk out. I'm so happy he is back, well, back to where we can talk again, and that he didn't get hurt. He was really worried about twisting an ankle or hurting his knees. There are a few guys in his group that had gotten hurt their first time at SEAR and they had to come back and do all 4 week over again. Jason DID NOT want to go back. I don't want him to either. Here's to him staying un-hurt for the next two weeks.

No comments: