We went to a friends house earlier this week to play. Violet is Lukes friend, she's a few months older than him. She has a very cute pink stroller with butterflies on it. Out of all the many other toys he could have played with he chose this one. He loves it! Violets Mom was kind enough to let us take it home for a while. Luke pushes this stroller all over the place! He plays with it more than his push tractor or plane. I'm not sure what Jason will have to say about this. I have thought about buying one and making a seat out of boyish fabric.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That was all Gabriel ever wanted to play with when we were at Violet's house! That's awesome you got to borrow it. It's a good thing Jason's not home though. It might not make it back to Violet unharmed otherwise.
Ha! Yeah....I briefly mentioned it to him this evening but he was on his way out to dinner with his group, so I don't think he really caught what I said.
Post a Comment