Thursday, June 26, 2008

So the other day...

I finished changing Harrison's diaper in the boys room. I tossed the A&D diaper cream into the hallway so I could take it to the living room incase I needed it later. It landed in the corner and I thought Luke wouldn't notice it. Wrong. I sat down to feed Harrison and heard Luke walking towards their room. I was watching for him and he immediately went for the A&D. He looked at me and then turned around and ran (well, walked fast, he can't "run" yet). For some reason he likes to play with this tube but usually I can get it away from him before anything crazy happens. Today I couldn't go after him. I had to finish feeding Harrison. I couldn't hear anything. Luke wasn't making a single sound...I knew that meant trouble!! A few minutes later I layed Harrison down and went to find Luke. I walked into the front room and there was Luke...sitting on the couch with the tube of A&D. He was sticking his finger in it and then putting it into his mouth!!! EEEW! I couldn't help laughing when I saw him. He was just too cute. Needless to say, I took the tube away and put it up real high.


No comments: