Saturday, June 28, 2008

Special Saturday

I've decided that today is Special Saturday. We went on an outing to the mall and this evening we're going to walk down to Sonic to get a 99 cent milkshake that Little L and I will share.

At the mall L was in the stroller and Baby H was in the baby backpack. They seemed to have a good time. L liked looking around at everything and everyone. He was really funny and would stick his feet out over the sides of the stroller instead of in front of him, silly boy. Baby H enjoyed seeing new things while he chewed on part of the backpack. Lots of people said "Boy, you've got your hands full." I smiled and said "Yep, I sure do." There weren't many people there which is the part I enjoyed. I don't like it when it's crowded. I bought a treat of pretzel bites and shared them with L, boy were they tastey!! I need to figure out how to make those at home. Baby H fell asleep about half way through. I splurged and bought a pretty dress and sandals. BOTH were on sale!! Good deals. However, I couldn't try either of them on...The shoes don't fit, the dress does. WooHoo! I didn't really need the shoes, so it's fine that I have to return them. I have to take the dress back too, the checker didn't take off the chunky plastic alarm thing, which by the way, didn't make the alarm go off as I left, but I'll be bring it back home. I love the dress!

I'll probably let L play in the backyard again with the hose after he eats lunch. Thats one of his favorite activities. If it involves being outside and water, then he's all for it!! 

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I wish I lived walking distance from Sonic. That sounds fun.