and maybe a little about me
What a cute baby and what good-looking parents! I can't believe how much he's grown!!! Or maybe you and Jason are shrinking! HAHA (It must be the lack of sleep!) Too bad they don't have "Old Air Force" baby shirts!!!!!
Just think. When you get here I get to have my picture holding Luke on your blog and Mom too. With Mom and my picture your blog will be blogolicious!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What a cute baby and what good-looking parents! I can't believe how much he's grown!!! Or maybe you and Jason are shrinking! HAHA (It must be the lack of sleep!) Too bad they don't have "Old Air Force" baby shirts!!!!!
Just think. When you get here I get to have my picture holding Luke on your blog and Mom too. With Mom and my picture your blog will be blogolicious!
Post a Comment