Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Christmas 2006

Christmas 2006 was Wonderful! It was our first Christmas with Luke. We had a very nice day. Jason made our traditional Christmas breaskfast: homemade cinnamon rolls and creamed eggs. It was very yummy! We were trying to get through opening presents all at once but Luke got hungry and decided to split present opening into two segments. Jasons received some great gifts. His favorites were the Sushi making kit, Sushi recipe book and rice cooker. Also he got an HBO TV series called "From The Earth To The Moon" on DVD, he was so excited about it! A few of my favorite gifts were a wrist watch from Jason and a Book of Mormon for Latter Day Saint Families. It's a big "coffee table" size one. It has a lot of extra things at the bottom of each page like quotes from prophets, word defenitions and extra things to ponder.









Here is our cute little Christmas tree. I taped the bottom of the tree to a tall box, so we could actually see the tree.














Here is Jason with two Christmas presents. One is a shirt with Mr. Potato Head dressed as Darth Vader telling a little french fry "I am your Father". He's also holding "Darth Tater", this one has other little potato heads in it that can be dressed up as R2-D2 or a Storm Tropper.













Me taking Luke to change his diaper before feeding him. He's such a tiny little bundle.

2 comments:

Gma. Devon said...

I LOVE your Blog! This is sooooo handy! I can get my fix of pictures and news even when you are busy with the baby--and that is ALL the time for a Mommy!!!!!
The pictures of the Jensens are great! Tell them I miss them too! (We don't have ANY fun friends like the Jensens......Buzzards ate them all--HAHA!)
Now we just need to get AA & Eliz started on blogging so I can see grandbabies EVERYDAY! Have you sent your blog notice to them? Maybe that will give them the hint!

Gma. Devon said...

I LOVE your cute Little Christmas Tree!!!!! And I love your handsome Darth Tater!!!

Luke looks like a little striped peppermint baby! Do you remember when you wore red and white striped pj's that I'd made? I think it was about the time you had chicken pox.