Saturday, January 27, 2007
Oh good grief. Crazy glasses!
I can't believe this even happened. I think it's rather funny. I was walking down our hallway when I hear a slight Crack and all of a sudden I can't see out of my right eye! My first thought was "What the HECK!" (thankfully not "ouch") I realized that the right lense of my glasses fell out. I bent down half blind to pick up the lens and felt like Ralphie in "A Christmas Story". Luckily I didn't step on mine. I was looking at my glasses and saw that the little screw holding the lense in had fallen out. I bent down on the floor, one hand feeling the floor and the other holding my lens in place trying to find the screw. I gave up after a minute knowing I'd never find the stupid little screw. I thought to myself..."What am I going to do now? My glasses are broken and I don't have any contacts. Ah-Haaa TAPE!" My glasses look a little silly. No, I don't look like a nerd because the nose piece isn't the part with tape on it. See, look for yourself, it's not THAT bad. I just need to go to the drug store and get a glasses repair kit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It's just lucky you weren't hit by a falling icicle! Those have been known to KILL people!!!!! HAHA.
Post a Comment