Wednesday, January 10, 2007

First blog!


Well...This seems a bit weird. It's like I'm writing an e-mail to ... no one. This is my first blog ever. I don't know how often I'll use it. Usually I just send pictures through e-mail but I thought this might be easier since I don't e-mail everyone all the time.

Here is a picture of Luke. This is one of my favorites so far. I love it because his eyes are so wide open! It's a rare occasion that I get a picture of him with his eyes wide open. He is 7 weeks old today! Luke is asleep now....I should probably go to sleep too!

2 comments:

Gma. Devon said...

What a cutie-patootie! Can't believe how much he's grown!!! And I LOVE his eyes!

Karen and Joe said...

What a cute baby!! And great job getting a picture with his eyes open too! Cute blog!!