Saturday, January 27, 2007

Little Bundle

We all went to the store last night. It was somewhat cold, not nearly as cold as it has been but in the mid 20's. I didn't feel like taking a bunch of blankets along to keep Luke warm so I finally pulled out his little bunting bag to put him in. Since I did that I only needed one nice warm blanket to cover the entire baby carrier. I think Luke looks like a cute little marshmallow!!

3 comments:

Gma. Devon said...

I think he looks like an astronaut in one of those jetchairs! Or maybe a cute little Ewok!

Ron said...

Good picture. I think he looks like a little astronaut. I'll bet he is toastie warm in that outfit. He is not going to like it when he comes out here because it will be too warm

Karen and Joe said...

Super cute!! He looks really warm! Or just that's its really cold out!! Yikes-- hope you stay warm! He sure is a cutie!