I'm finally getting off my keester and making our home a little homier, one room at a time, starting with the boys' room. I'm so tired of white walls. Our apartments were all white, our last house was all white, this house is all white - I'm sick of white!!! Since I can't paint (housing rules ... grrr!) I decided to put up cute little "Wallies", they're wall paper stickers. I found this set at Hancock Fabrics. It was fun putting them up. I think I'll get some for the boys bathroom too.
I forgot to mention how they come off. All I do is wet them down with a wet sponge or wash cloth and they peel off the wall.
I forgot to mention how they come off. All I do is wet them down with a wet sponge or wash cloth and they peel off the wall.
The boys room before.
The boys room after. (yes, they're a little crooked. I meant to do that.)
Put one above their changing table too.
So, the way the wallies work is they are pre-pasted and you dunk them in water for 60 seconds and then apply them to the wall. Luke wasn't napping so he was "helping" me. Guess he thought if he got in the water he could be stuck to the wall too!
They really like pointing at the pictures and telling us what they are.
I also plan on making curtains to match.


3 comments:
So fun! How do you get them off when you have to move?
I think they are super cute! I'm excited to see the room when it's all finished.
Cute, I love the planes! You must put up a picture of the curtains when you get them done.
Post a Comment