Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Naptime

Luke has not been staying in bed for his naps lately. I've found him in the rocking chair or on the floor a few times but this is a new one!

He's behind his door!!

p.s. It's in nightshot because I was afraid the flash would wake him. It's too dark in his room otherwise. (we have a heavy blanket over the window so it stays dark in there during the day when he sleeps.)

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Aaron use to do that too!! now he does not nap at all.... :(

Tiffany said...

That is too funny! At least he took a nap that day though!

Karen and Joe said...

It's like a great game of hide and seek! :) the crib tents have saved me from that game right now!

Melanie Allen said...

hehe, that's cute! I freaked out one day because I couldn't find Brian and he had fallen asleep in the lazy boy chair all curled up in a blanket. I had just gone downstairs to switch the laundry.