Friday, July 18, 2008

The Zoo!

We went to the zoo with some friends earlier this week. It was so fun!! We saw Hippo's and Elephants and Bears...Oh My! There was a nice A/C'd kids area that we all enjoyed being in, it was hot outside even in the morning.

In front of giant blocks at the kids area. Luke wouldn't stand still...he wanted to go look at the animals of course!

We're all wishing we could go for a swim like the bear was about to do.

Just before leaving the zoo.

Finally home. Zzzzzzzzz.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow! Lots of new posts with some great pictures. Your kids are so cute!

Ford Family said...

I love the before and after drive from the zoo pics! Cutie!

Karen and Joe said...

How fun!! I love doing fun outings and tiring the heck out of the kids!! Heheehe Looks like it was a blast!

{Marie Long} said...

Your boys are studs! Love the pics. How does it feel to have "J" back?

Sariah English said...

What fun you had! Good for you for going! Did you call today? I have been really sick, sorry if that was you! I will call tomorrow.

Marcia Mickelson said...

That is a great zoo. We'll miss it. I don't think they have a zoo here in Corpus. That after picture is very cute.