We are adjusting to our new home. It's two story! I've always wanted a two story house. We moved in last week. Then we all got sick with a cold and didn't feel like unpacking much. The main things are set up but it's all the little stuff that needs to be put away. We haven't unpacked our computers yet so I can't post any pictures. Right now I'm using our laptop with a wireless connection. I'm sure we'll have the comps. set up this week so check back for pictures.
We're going to our new ward (church congregation) today. It starts at 11:30. I'm not happy about this time. It's be beginning of nap time! We'll see how the boys behave today. Jason will probably stay with Luke in Nursery today, since it's his first time with a bunch of new kids.


7 comments:
congrats on the successful move. We'll be moving too in about a month. I'm excited to be moving close to family. Best wishes to the family.
Oh I'm glad you guys made it safely! Sounds great there in Omaha - can't wait to see pictures. We miss you guys! :o)
Omaha!?! Are you so happy to be out of Texas? Congrats on a smooth move.
I'm glad you made it and that you like the area. Please send me your contact info when you get a minute! Also, good luck with the unpacking!
Glad you made it and things are settling in for you! Sounds like this will be a fun adventure! can't wait to hear more!
You're in Omaha? Hope you're getting settled. Good luck with your new house and feeling at home.
Bethany...I'm waiting for some updates here. Don't leave me hanging!
Post a Comment