Friday, July 18, 2008

Memories

I got this off my friends blog and thought it might be fun, plus it gives me a chance to find out how many people actually read my blog :)

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when you were just born and hearing you were a girl! I said, "Thank you, Ron! Thank you, Ron! You looked so pretty, with pink cheeks and light brown hair and EYEBROWS. The boys' eyebrows were invisible, and I loved your delicate ones!

Shanna said...

Remember when I came over to your house and we scrapbooked the afternoon away? That sure was fun! I wish we lived closer and I was sure glad you worked with me, because I am pretty sure I would have gone crazy there (you know where) without you!

Jenni said...

Definitely gettin lost on the way home from Panera. That was an adventure. Also, watching Luke after you had Harrison. He didn't cry the whole day until he saw Jason again. Also going to the RS Birthday dinner together in your burley (sp?) truck.

Mika said...

How about this one? Making up a dance to Mariah Carey's "You'll Always Be My Baby" when it was a brand-new song...oh yes we're awesome!

Another I thought of recently was when I spent the night and in the morning, your mom had left instructions for making cookies. I think we made a triple batch and ate half the dough. Bleh, I felt so sick after that!