J told me tonight that it'll be fine using the boys names but I can't have our last name on here anywhere. I probably won't use the hubby's whole name either.
So, I need to come up with a new title for the blog. J likes Star Wars. Maybe something having to do with the boys? I'm open to suggestions.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm all for "Pretty Kitty" but I don't think Jason would go for that! HAHA.
I'm not sure. I have a terrible time coming up with names. Here are a few blog names from some of my other friends: In Between Diapers, Nap Notes, So Very Me, Life with My Boys... Maybe those names will give you inspiration to come up with something else!
2 comments:
I'm all for "Pretty Kitty" but I don't think Jason would go for that! HAHA.
I'm not sure. I have a terrible time coming up with names. Here are a few blog names from some of my other friends: In Between Diapers, Nap Notes, So Very Me, Life with My Boys... Maybe those names will give you inspiration to come up with something else!
Post a Comment