Friday, July 18, 2008
Harrison
An update on my little babe, Harrison. He's about 5 1/2 months. He's 17 pounds. He's eating rice cereal now. He loves it. I feed him after Luke and I eat breakfast and he just stares at our food the entire time. He can roll over, back to front and sometimes rolls back to his tummy, but thats usually by accident. He's getting better at chewing on toys but he hasn't quite got the hand control to keep them in his mouth. He smiles and "talks" a lot. He doesn't sleep through the night anymore. He wakes up once or twice. His daytime naps are pretty good. Usually a 2 hour nap in the morning and afternoon and a short nap in the evening. It makes it a bit difficult to go places as a family, someone ends up having their routine messed up and it's usually Harrison.
Chewing on his toes. He found them about 3 weeks ago. Luke never chewed on his toes. I think it's really cute when Harrison does it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment