Friday, February 29, 2008

Harrison Update

Harrison is healthy and happy. He hasn't changed much in the last, almost 4 weeks. He eats, sleeps and needs his diaper changed often. He sleeps pretty well at night, as long as I remember to burp him. Sometimes I'm so tired I forget to burp him and when I lay him down he spits up, which I hear and I leap out of bed as quickly as possible so I can get him up and burp him. He seems to like our bed best but he's adjusting to sleeping in his bassinet. I put him in there now for his nap in the afternoon, when Luke is asleep too, and then around 9pm, or once he's asleep "for the night". He is a wonderful baby and it's fun to see how different he and Luke are. Luke was really mellow. Harrison is....well, a little less mellow.

1 comment:

Janelle. said...

awwww your boys are so cute! I am glad to see all of the pictures of Harrison. What a cute kid, well, both of them are! I hope you are adjusting well to having 2!