Friday, February 29, 2008

Luke Update

Luke is becoming more independent and gets very upset when we wont let him do what he wants to do....such as play in the fridge, unravel a roll of toilet paper, turn on and off the television, etc. He hasn't wanted to walk lately, even when I try to help him. Thats okay, I know he'll do it soon. He can climb up onto the couch by himself. I'd never even seen him try to get on the couch and one day (about 2 weeks ago) he climbed right up next to me! He is also becoming very interested in what we do in the kitchen. He gets mad when he can't see what we're cooking or fixing on the counter. He also sat in a regular chair at the table to eat dinner tonight. Our chairs have a half open back (right at the seat) so his little hiney slightly slips through, so a booster seat will be purchased soon! He's also teething again. 3 or 4 molars are cutting through. Poor kid, he's been a little under the weather because of it.


No comments: