I woke up this morning at 4am having contractions. It wasn't as terrifying as I thought it was going to be. I woke up in the middle of one thinking "What is this annoying pain....oh." They were about 3-5 min. apart but completely went away after 40 minutes. I was nervous that I would soon (or withing a few hours) go right into labor. Jason had an important SIM (AF training stuff) this morning and I didn't want him to miss it, so I'm glad the contractions finally went away. I was also thinking clearly, so I figured I'd be able to talk and I could walk to the bathroom.....so, no reason to call the hospital. They weren't too painful, just bothersome. I wouldn't know where to rate the pain on a scale of 1-10 because I really don't know how much I could tolerate. Is there more excitement to look forward to for the wee hours of tomorrow morning???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You look beautiful!! Can't wait to hear about when this little guy makes his grand apperance. You are going to do great!
Yay Bethany! I heard the good news...from your e-mail and they announced it in church...except for the bishop said you had a girl...oops! I hope all is well with you and I can't wait to see pictures of the new little guy!!
Harrison's ready to pop! Did the turkey thermometer thing pop out already?
Post a Comment