Harrison had his two week check up on Tuesday.
- He is 19 and 3/4 inches long (apparently we were a little off when guessing that he was a bit bigger than Luke at birth. We thought he was around 21 inches long...neither Jason or I could remember what the nurses had said)
- He weighs 8 pounds 12oz. He's gained almost 2 pounds since coming home! -- The Dr. said I must have power milk! And Harrison SURE DOES like to eat.
- He stays awake longer now. Usually 30 minutes to 45 minutes. And thats about it for the day. He'll be awake here and there for 10-15 minutes at a time.
- He is sleeping better in his bassinet and will usually sleep 4 hours at night before eating and then going back to his every two hour eating routine. I'm thankful for the 4 hour period of sleep I can get!!
Luke had his 15 month check up today. Today is his 15 month birthday. He is:
- 29 and 1/2 inches tall
- Weighs 23 and 1/2 pounds
- He is becoming a more confident walker. He'll take 2-3 steps on his own and then sits down.
- He will walk with us while holding only one of our hands.
- He isn't talking yet. The Dr. said a speech therapist has to come evaluate him....Oh baloney! He's only 15 month old, he understands things Jason and I say to him. He's probably just not ready to talk yet. He'll blurt out something when he's good and ready.
- He was given 3 shots today. Poor boy! He got over it fast though. We sat in the chairs in the lobby for a few minutes and he enjoyed watching the other people and eating some snacks. I gave him Tylenol before his nap.....he may not wake up for a while. He didn't have any fevers with his last set of shots, I'm hoping he'll be fine this time too.


1 comment:
Yay, LUKE!!!! When the speech therapist comes, tell them to go jump! HAHA
Post a Comment