Thursday, November 8, 2007

Still breathing ... barely!

Luke caught a cold sometime last week, I noticed his runny nose on Saturday. And he is just the most loving son, he passed it on to me! I got sick Saturday night! It started out as just a regular cold, stuffy nose, mild dry cough. Well, it decided to get mean yesterday and moved into my chest! It's hard to take a deep breath (even more so since my lungs are already compressed). I sound like I'm coughing up a lung each time I cough! Pretty picture, I know. Just be glad you're not here to hear it! Luke is doing fine, he isn't as sick as I am. Thankfully Jason is home all this week and has been able to take care of me and the little germ transporter!

I just hope Jason doesn't catch this. That would be really unfair! He had food poisoning last week and was really sick! We were at the clinic on base for almost the entire afternoon one day while the doctors gave him IV's. It took him a few days to get over being sick.

Little Harrison is growing just fine. I have another check-up in two weeks. I'm 26 weeks now. I've been able to feel him move around A Lot! I love it!! Except when he finds my bladder...thats not so nice.

Halloween pictures, Coming Up!!

No comments: