Thursday, November 8, 2007

Luke's FIRST Halloween

Three guesses as to who we dressed Luke up as for Halloween. Do you really need all three guesses! There was no way we were going to pass up dressing him as Luke Skywalker....in case you don't know, Jason loves Star Wars and said his first son had to be named Luke, so thats where his name comes from. These pictures are from the Trunk-Or-Treat activity our ward hosted on Halloween. It was past his bedtime when we got home so we didn't go to any houses in our neighborhood.

As you can see, the force is strong with him. He can chew on his lightsaber and not be harmed!

Okay, where's the candy?

Luke and Mommy. I am wearing Jasons flight suit. I used an old name patch from when I worked at a bakery ... would have been against the law to wear the suit with Jasons name on it! As you can see my expanding tummy fills out the suit nicely ... heh. It wasn't too uncomfortable, I just didn't sit the entire time!

Luke and Daddy! Luke really does love his Daddy, even though one may think otherwise from a previous post! Jason was going to dress up as MacGyver, but it was too warm to wear the costume (long pants and long sleeve shirt).

With our friends Lindsay, Snow White, and her daughter Violet, a little pink skeleton (her bones glow in the dark)!

No comments: