Jason and I are thankful for so much. First being each other, next Luke, then little Harrison, then everyone else in our family, friends, work, our home, delicious TURKEY! And much much more.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at home. Jason cooked the turkey! I've yet to cook a turkey. It's his favorite part about Thanksgiving. This year he brined it for about 6 hours before cooking. He also made a glaze of pomegranate molases, a little bit of horse radish, and dijon mustard. He put on the glaze about 20 minutes before the turkey was finished cooking, so it could caramelize a bit. The turkey came out so moist and juicy!! We have plenty of left overs but I wish we had more! I could eat this for the rest of my life, it is so good. Unfortunately, Luke did not get to join us for Thanksgiving dinner. He went to bed about 30 min. before we ate. Which, made dinner a bit less stressful. We were sad we didn't have any family with us but there are many more Thanksgivings to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Your turkey looks good! We're excited to have our own next year...or at least not miss out on dinner at someone else's house...
And happy birthday to Luke!
Post a Comment