I haven't been feeling so great this week. Tuesday and Wednesday were the worst! I had braxton hicks contractions ALL DAY LONG. I've only had one today and it was very mild. I haven't had much of an appetite for the past few days and have to "force" myself to eat. I have a Dr.'s appointment tomorrow morning. I hope all goes well. I told Jason the other day that I want there to be a bigger gap than 14/15 months between child 2 and 3. I am tired of being pregnant! February can't come fast enough for me.
Luke is crawling faster and faster. As soon as we turn around he's already gone! He didn't want to eat dinner tonight and he stayed up for an hour past his bedtime! He played with Jason for most of that time and he was a very happy baby. I had a hard time putting him to bed because he was so happy and being so cute! He loves to open the kitchen cupboards and today he discovered that he can take out the trash bags....how wonderful. He's very good at standing while holding onto something and "walking" along the table or couch. He likes opening books and flipping the pages. We're still working on teaching him to not chew on them!
Jason's training is going well. He's now in the classified phase. He comes home and says "I've had a great day....but I can't tell you about it!" Ha ha ha ha. Oh well, it's actually easier to handle than I had imagined. As long as he had a good day and he's happy to see me and Luke, then I'm happy!!
This is it all thats happening for now ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment