Friday, October 12, 2007

Luke can stand

I was going to title this first one "The day of many posts" but seeing as how I still have to save all of the pictures from our trip to California to the computer, I may not post much today....Whats new, right!? Ha ha.

Last week Luke pulled himself up to stand for the first time. He first did it in his crib and then next to the couch and now he can pull himself up next to the coffee table. He also tries crawling with one leg in the normal crawling position and the other leg is stretched out so he's "walking" on his foot. It's pretty interesting to watch. He also like "standing" with his hands and feet on the ground, so his hiney is sticking up in the air. I've yet to get that on camera but it's funny! The other day he did that and also put his head on the floor and looked at me through his legs.

"Whoa ... this is a little weird. How am I supposed to get anywhere like this?!"

"Wow! The people look like ants from up here, oh wait, that is an ant. No Wait! It's a rolley polley!" --- we find lots of little rolley polleys trying to make their home in here with us. Thankfully not so much now as when it was rainy earlier this summer.

No comments: