Wednesday, October 17, 2007
A chipped tooth?!
I was putting Luke in his car seat this afternoon and thought I saw a piece of food stuck to his tooth. I opened his mouth (I'm amazed he actually let me do that) and looked at his tooth. Thats when I saw that one of his big middle teeth has been chipped! I can't believe it. I have no idea when it happened. It wasn't chipped two days ago when I took a bunch of pictures of him. I didn't even notice it this morning. I feel so bad! It doesn't seem to bother him so thats good. I don't know if he bonked his mouth on our coffee table or was chewing on something. I want to say it wasn't there before I put him down for a nap this morning but I didn't notice. :( Could he have done it in his sleep? Jason and I have noticed that he grinds his teeth, except it's really rare that he does it. Maybe thats how it happened. I guess I shouldn't let it bother me since it doesn't bother him....but what does bother me is not knowing how it happened!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I blame Harrison for the chipped tooth! Luke's gonna blame him for everything anyway! HAHA.
Ouch! That doesn't sound fun! I would get it checked out so it doesn't get infected or anything. I think I am just a worry wart. Can you get a picture of it? LOL
Luke probably broke his tooth sleepwalking. He could've got outside and got into Jason's truck and drove down the street to the Sonic Burger. I'll bet he chipped his tooth on a big piece of ice in one of their slushies. Sue SONIC! Maybe you'll get free burgers for life!
Post a Comment